2525 North 6th Street, Vincennes, IN. 47591
- Since 2002, KCARC/Dove Manufacturing has packaged several million pounds of Instant Nonfat Dry Milk for the USDA with distribution across the country and to international ports. Our food packaging operations are all conducted at our Plant V location. Our facility and our equipment have been designed to meet stringent 3A Dairy standards.
- We are inspected by the USDA AMS division, and we are listed on the Dairy Plants Surveyed and Approved for USDA Grading Service book as a D2 facility.
- We participate in the Salmonella Surveillance program that consists of quarterly USDA sampling and testing of environmental and product samples. The USDA Farm Services Agency performs a Total Quality Systems Audit (TQSA) of our quality assurance policies and our facility, and we have maintained an audit score of above 94% since our first TQSA survey in July of 2002. We are also routinely inspected by the Indiana State Board of Animal Health. KCARC/Dove Manufacturing’s warehouse at the Plant V location has also been approved for USDA Processed Commodity Storage.
- KCARC/Dove Manufacturing is a member of the Research and Development Associates for Military Food and Packaging, and we are committed to taking every possible measure to ensure the safety and quality of food products for the Armed Forces.
- Other processing operations include fluid packaging, light-to-heavy assembly and military munitions platform refurbishment. The facility also performs certified document and data destruction and offers warehouse and distribution services.